#REVIENSLEON will be in New York from June 21st to 23rd 2016 to meet French and international talents. The objective is to share on the attractiveness of French start-ups and on the importance to include cross-cultural profiles to assist their worldwide growth.
June 21st and 22nd: the French Touch Confence
#REVIENSLEON renews its partnership with La French Touch Conference, the French and American meeting on innovation and entrepreneurship. Will you be there? #REVIENSLEON will too, with two interventions by Florian Douetteau, CEO of Dataiku:
- Tuesday, June 21st (from 3:15 to 4:45 at the Bernardin private space) : « How to » open your office in New York : Florian Douetteau will share his globalisation experience in the United States.
- Wednesday, June 22nd (at 9:00am) at the AXA center: #REVIENSLEON Panel meeting: « International Talents are the Key Factor for Global Growth » with Florian Douetteau and Ravouth Keuky, Head of Digital Strategy & Transformation at Capgemini.
June 23rd at 18:30: #REVIENSLEON Meet-up
Our meet-ups, open to everybody, are friendly moments between talents and professionals to share on the actuality of the French start-up ecosystem, while enjoying a French buffet supplied by Michel et Augustin products! #REVIENSLEON invites you in the PeopleDoc offices in Midtown on June 23rd at 6:30pm to meet:
- Jonathan Benhamou, CEO of PeopleDoc, n°1 of HR dematerialisation in Europe
- Meryl Job, founder of Videdressing, the premier marketplace in France for fashion and luxury
- Paul Strachman, New York representative of ISAI, the investment funds of web entrepreneurs
- Florian Doumenc, business engineer at Dataiku, European leading platform in collaborative advanced analytics for data professionals
- Antoine Chauvel, VP sales US of Michel et Augustin, disruptive taste-creators
- Vincent Bruneau, CEO of Magency, specialist in digital transformation and social learning
Also note in your diary
#REVIENSLEON will celebrate Bastille Day in Berlin, with a panel meeting as part of the Tech Open Air and a very French party-like meet-up! To be continued…