REVIENSLEON, HERE WE GO!
In the restaurant “Chez Léon” in Paris, the start-ups of the programme and their partners kicked-off the #REVIENSLEON project on Wednesday, May 27th. The launch and the message were both heard and widely broadcast, both in the press and on social networks.
The website has been opened for two weeks and has already received nearly a hundred applications. The Léon team works on making it more and more complete with new job offers for all kind of profiles: technical, administration, communications, products or marketing. The website also shares news from the French start-up ecosystem. We will regularly add new practical documents for those who wish to come or come back to France, with the help of experts that we are currently selecting.
We have already received messages from recent impatriates who wish to share the good and bad sides related to their arrival in France. We will publish these testimonies shortly.
NOTE: WHAT ARE #REVIENSLEON’S NEXT APPOINTMENTS?
Save the date: #REVIENSLEON will shortly go:
- to New-York on June 24th to participate in the French Touch Conference
- to San Francisco on June 26th to visit our partner SmartRecruiters
- to London on July 2nd
#REVIENSLEON IN 3 KEY FIGURES
- In the Top 3 Twitter trending topics on the day of the launch.
- Over 50 mentions in the press
- Already more than 800 followers on Twitter